UKS have recently secured 16,000 Sq Mts of Flowing Screed & UFH consisting of Tower 1 19 Floors & Tower 2 15 Floors – Hoxton Press
Located on Penn Street, this particular phase of the ongoing regeneration will consist of a 16 and a 20 storey tower.
The site of Hoxton Press was once home to a paper manufacturing company owned by the Mullord Brothers who produced paper products including lace paper greeting cards and playing cards from the 1860’s to early 1900’s. In keeping with this history the towers have been named ‘Mono’ and ‘Duo’, both printmaking techniques.
Completion of the two towers, Mono and Duo, is expected by summer 2018.